Total Pageviews

Thursday 25 December 2014

To Answer A Couple Questions

Firstly, NO I am not a cryptozoologist.  I am a naturalist. I've been called a "noted naturalist" and my name appears on technical papers due to work with universities -papers presented to the Eastern Cougar Foundation for instance.  Also acting as a wildlife consultant to UK police forces between 1977-2007. I look at the evidence, research, investigate and then draw whatever conclusions I need to based on the facts.

Secondly, NO I am not a "Ufologist" though I have been labelled as such in Flying Saucer Review, The UFO Encyclopedia (M. Sachs) and many other sources.  I have actively looked into UFO sightings since the 1970s and, of course, was head of the AOP Bureau "Grey Book". My interest in meteorological, astronomical, aeronautical science as well as SETI (Search for Extra Terrestrial Intelligence) and CETI (Communications with Extraterrestrial Intelligences) and a lot of other stuff came in handy there.

Oddly, you might be surprised how both fields can cross over or knowledge of one subject crosses over into a subject you never thought it would come in handy with!

Hope that makes things clear?

Always interested in hearing the experiences of others so if you've encountered the unexplained PLEASE get in touch.


No comments:

Post a Comment