Total Pageviews

Monday 7 December 2015

Someone Just Queried....

....my stance on confidentiality. I'll make it clear.  You report ANYTHING to me then your name, exact location and any identifying material is never ever given out to anyone without your express permission.

There are things in my files that could net me more than a little money - maps, names of very important people I worked with or who were witnesses and much more- and I need the money. But it will never happen.  If I reach the point and feel it better to destroy correspondence than let it fall into public domain then I will burn everything.

Whether the AOP Bureau work (despite betrayals by the authorities there) or exotic fauna I say "it's confidential" that is how it stays.  It goes with me to the grave.

Clear enough?

No comments:

Post a Comment