Total Pageviews

Thursday 3 December 2015

Zootoca vivipara....did I imagine that?

http://www.wildlifeobserver.co.uk/images/Common%20Lizard%20Zootoca%20vivipara%202.jpg

It appears I am not perfect.  I know.  Calm down. Deep breath.

You see, I saw a pair of Zootoca vivipara (Common lizards) in the garden back in 2005 and 2007 but they are quick little beggars and I never had a camera handy.  Pity really.

The thing is I was just going through my (don't laugh) index cards and saw the one with this information on.  I stared at it and then thought "oh yeah" which shows I have too much junk in my head. I know my late sister had some in her garden around 2004 and that's about a quarter mile from where I live.

I'm glad I kept day books and index cards or I might of thought I'd imagined seeing them!

No comments:

Post a Comment