Total Pageviews

Wednesday 3 January 2018

Book Formats

To be honest, having now seen both formats for High Strangeness/UFO Contact and Mysterious & Strange Beasts/Strange & Mysterious Beasts I will be dropping the smaller format size in future though the two sizes for these books will remain in the online store.

The reason is a practical one. A great deal of work and effort goes into these books and someone is then, hopefully, going to buy a copy and I want that person to enjoy the book.  With the A4 format the photographs, illustrations, etc., come out in a lot more detail because, obviously, it is the larger format.  I think the quality holds up in both so it depends on what the customer wants.

Personally, I think the larger format is best so I will stick to that in future.

No comments:

Post a Comment