Total Pageviews

Monday 5 February 2018

Please Support Research By Buying Books

 


I was actually asked whether I would be publishing any of the chapters from High Strangeness/UFO Contact? or Strange & Mysterious Beasts on the blog.

No. Absolutely not. I tried this with the other books to try to encourage sales and I sold zero copies and was ripped off by people using it as their own research.

The books involve huge amounts of work and even financial input on my part. I am not going to give chapters away. In fact, what I have done is ordered a certain number of copies of each of the books and I have signed them. These are for me to sell when and if I feel like it.

Once the books have been deleted (as explained before) they will not be available again online.

Only I am going to profit from my books.

http://terryhooper.blogspot.co.uk/2017/12/jackals-wolves-ufos-and-alien-spring.html

No comments:

Post a Comment