Total Pageviews

Tuesday 4 September 2018

Grin and Bear It

My blogs are not being updated as much as I would like and longer posts are not currently being uploaded.

The reason is simple: my old PC is now shutting down or freezing whenever it feels like it 3-4 times a day.  I certainly cannot afford a new one.  My cooker and other items have broken down and they need replacing first.

Put it this way: would you post constantly to a blog on which absolutely no one comments or says "thanks" in any way for the hours of work you put in?  And doing that for free so that they constantly gain but you lose out?

I doubt it.

I have just spent four months posting on and promoting my books and comics across the internet -after updating books.  I was working on this 11:00 hrs til 23:00 and even 01:00 hrs. Daily. And the response was....

ZERO.

No comments.  No questions and no sales. Comic albums, graphic novels and prose books.  THOUSANDS of you see these posts but you have no interest in buying so what are you here for?

I'm working on my new book which is mainly for my own gratification and reference (obviously since no one else is interested in them).  If I can I'll post video links or the odd item of interestr but you don't care and I've given up (rather like my computer).

No comments:

Post a Comment