Total Pageviews

Monday 3 June 2019

Ghost Adventures and British Bigfoot

I notice a few more comments on my scandalous attitude towards fake paranormal TV programmes and in particular of Ghost Adventures.

Please -it even says "For entertainment" at the beginning and the fakery has gotten so bad -especially when promoting lead faker Zak Bagans "museum" that if you believe this is real...you probably have no right to vote.  Bagans is now touring with his 'alien dead body' and he takes sleaze to a whole new high -and the media loves it..as do many supposedly sane people.
Michael Jackson's 'Propofol Chair' Bought By 'Ghost Adventures' Guy

These are entertainment shows and badly acted with, seemingly, the same script every episode.

So, whining about my being critical over Bagan's or Ghost Adventures or any other faked paranormal show....well, those comments will be deleted as they waste time and space.

Can I also point out that if any other "British Bigfooters" decide to "have a go" then I will post those comments and will tear your little fantasies to pieces. A line has been drawn and you all had your chjance to submit evidence -not just to me but to an anthropologist who received the same treatment I did: insults, lies, screaming tirades that a stick found in woodland was a "Bigfoot knocking stick" and so on.

The nice guy left the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment