Total Pageviews

Saturday 15 June 2019

Hickson and Parker case

I was asked again about the Hickson and Parker case. I dealt with it at length in UFO Contact?  It seems the new book -which I have not read- has gotten a few people stirred up.

It is a case I believe is genuine.  But that is based on the information and NO ONE, other than the two men, know/knew the truth.

I feel credibility is lost when Budd Hopkins enters the scene and does a quick meet-greet-and let's do a regression session before leaving. At that point it turns into a Hopkins abduction scenario. I cannot say I believe what I am reading about the 'memory uncovered'.

As I pointed out in my book, Hickson, Parker -like Mona Stafford and others- seem to have undergone a form of post traumatic stress.

Do not criticise these people until you have read the facts.

No comments:

Post a Comment