Total Pageviews

Thursday 27 June 2019

Someone Asked...

I was asked why I was going to post things to Face Book. The answer is simple.

Producing new posts for this blog takes time. I hear from no one. No comments. No news items forwarded. I may as well post to myself.

366,077 people have viewed and read this blog. Over 4000 have read the AE CE3K blog. That is a total of 370, 187 views.  But not one person has even purchased a copy of one of my books which are full of far more interesting things than you'll find here and I am NOT going to publish chapter after chapter for free.

If 370, 187 views shows interest in these subjects why are there no book sales.

We have been over this before: you want something for free that does not cost you money or force you to read even if you are going to learn far more.

So, this group gets left as it is but Face Book is not ideal but it is easy to post to while I answer messages.

Pure and simple.

I get no financial support from the blogs and certainly no moral support!  See you on FB or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment