Total Pageviews

Friday 9 September 2022

To Make Something VERY Clear

 I am a sceptic and go by the evidence.

I am NOT a debunker who dismisses things without looking at any evidence.

I have made it very clear that I believe any alleged encounter such as a Close Encounter of the Third Kind must be investigated with an open mind taking many things into account. Since 1974 this has, sadly, been my main work so I have seen the flaws in investigation as well as in cases that point to a solution being non alien.

It is very important that these reports are investigated and if out of 100 cases 99 can be dismissed then that still leaves the 1 report. It would be good to have people involved in exobiology/xenobiology involved in looking at the entity descriptions in reports but that does not seem like something that will happen soon.

I point out proven flaws in evidence and procedure and that is it. I go into each account open minded and with absolutely no pre conceived conclusions for or against. 

No comments:

Post a Comment