Some Things Strange & Sinister (2013 -up-dated)
- de occultis non judicat ecclesia
- The Bristol Rocking Horse
- The Terrifying Events At The Lamb Inn
- The Coonian Ghost
- The Ghosts Of All Saints Church
- His Luminous Chamber
- The Late Reverend Dr. Blomberg
- And More Ghost Stories
- The Thomas B. Cumpston Case
- The Chupacabra
- The Strange Case Of The Gotherington Gargoyle
- What’s Tall,Hairy And Vanishes?
- Mystery Beasts Of Ireland
- The Creature Of The Dump
- The Strange Creature Of Repton Woods
- The Bizarre Legends,Crimes And Truth About Spring Heeled Jack
- The Black Beast Of Darmstadt
- The Nameless Thing Of Berkley Square
- The Terrifying Case Of The U.S. Naval Transport
- The Case Of The Ghost Lear Jet
- Ghost Planes,Crashes And Dead Aquatic Creatures
- The Mitchison Loch Ness Monster Video
- From The Deep Below To The Air Above –USOs
- Aerial Encounters Over Austria
- A Crashed UFO In 1790?
- Angel Hair
- Quimper-Corentin:Where “Thunder Fell”
- Strange Aliens From Space
- The Llandrillo ‘Saucer’ And Other Crash Retrievals
- Transient Lunar Phenomena,Alien Structures And Moon Vegetation
- Whiddon Down-Saint-Jean-du-Guard:Impossible Correlations?
- The Venezuelan Horror
Alleged piece of crashed UFO from Berwyn Mountains, Wales.
Some More Things Strange & Sinister
Believe it or not more than one incident of historical crocodiles cases in the UK. In fact, far more than even the Author had thought .
And, after more than a century of claims by 'researchers' that it no longer exists: The Silent City of Alaska and the near legendary 'lost' photograph taken of it.
This and much more. Updated with extra pages and photographs.
Pursuing The Strange And Weird -A Naturalist's Viewpoint (2014 up-date)
The Bizarre Legends, Crimes And Truth About Spring Heeled Jack (2014)
By that same token, ask people who “Spring-heeled Jack” was and you would be lucky to find anyone who had ever heard of him.
Spring-heeled Jack was the subject (loosely) of a film The Curse of the Wraydons (1946) and Dominic Keating also appeared as Spring Heeled Jack in the 2010 film Sherlock Holmes by The Asylum film company. The character has also featured in both American and British comic books and a number of books, for both children and adults.
But the fact that the Springald held the country –not just London– in a grip of terror much longer that the Ripper did is all but forgotten except for some half-truths and fanciful theories.
Now be prepared to read the full story of Spring Heeled Jack
And if any of that piqued your curiousity then, in 2016.....