Total Pageviews

Sunday 24 July 2016

In Every Country, In Every Ocean and Sea....There ARE Mysteries


Rather than look at visitor stats I wanted to find out where people viewing this blog were living.  After all, people interest me far more than numbers!

Here are the stats along with countries providing the most views from Monday, 18th-Sunday 24th.







Pageviews by Countries

Graph of most popular countries among blog viewers
EntryPageviews
Russia
1429
United States
530
Mauritius
251
United Kingdom
67
Germany
43
France
38
Australia
30
Ukraine
17
Japan
14
Canada
9


So looking at the views for today only from direct clicks to CBO (not through social media or other sources) we find:

Pageviews by Countries

Graph of most popular countries among blog viewers
EntryPageviews
Russia
100
United States
58
United Kingdom
4
France
3
Singapore
3
Canada
2
Philippines
2
Ukraine
2
Australia
1
Brazil
1

And, as I noted on another blog, if I took a snap shot of visits by country every hour the countries mix and come and go.  After all, it's 23:00 hrs, BST in the UK so, somewhere, it is the middle of the morning, lunch-time, afternoon, evening or early A.M. -if I were insane enough I would take a snap shot each hour for 24 hours to show the number of countries.  But I'm not that mad!

The first thing that I would like to do is say THANK YOU to you for taking the time to visit and read what is on offer here.

But here is the thing: the country you live in. The seas, rivers, lakes -at some time or other things are seen there. UFOs. Hairy bipeds. Strange and unidentified creatures walking, swimming, flying and crawling. And I will never know!

I know that, to date, not a single appeal on this blog has ever received a response -not once- but, if only one or two people reported or forwarded items on incidents (please if you did in English) that take place in their country. What we might read and learn.

Have the days of people interested in mysteries really gone?  In the 1970's - early 1990's I received news-clippings, reports and other items pertaining to the strange and weird each week -some times getting a funny look from the mailman!  Now there is only You Tube fakery and hoaxing. All the true investigators seem to have retired -from frustration.

I know, I'm probably never going to hear from anyone but I always live in hope. After all, the only alternative is to believe that the Golden Age of investigation is long gone and I need to retire to my books.

I would love someone to prove me wrong!

No comments:

Post a Comment