Total Pageviews

Monday 28 August 2017

Co~operation On Red Paper: Canids ~Clarification

My thanks to Ted for his email and information regarding UK "big cat" sightings.  He made a point that I had not thought about before but needs clarifying.

"What happens if no UK big cat investigators cooperate with you?"

Well, the answer is simple: I continue to produce my Red Paper: Felids based on my 40 years as a naturalist and police wildlife adviser. Pawprint photos, dropping/scat photos/plaster casts, testing results, photographs etc., I have.  I put over 40 years of work on canids into Red Paper: Canids so there is no problem with my working alone.  Everything is fully referenced.

The point of asking for Public and existing groups cooperation is to add extra information and allow those persons to be named as contributors to the final paper.  Basically, it is a chance to get some real cooperation going and base it on Scientific principles.

That simple.  Apologies for any confusion.

No comments:

Post a Comment