Total Pageviews

Saturday 10 February 2018

Let's Not Mince Words

I have managed to avoid posting items here.  I am quite adamant that if people cannot support research either from passing along news items or buying books then it's pointless bothering.

All of those who "will need to buy this book!" and have not can I ask you to go away, please.  The bulky new books have not sold any copies other than the ones I purchased myself.  So should I expect people visiting this blog to be interested in buying the books and supporting further research?

Here is the All Time blog views:


Pageviews by Countries

Graph of most popular countries among blog viewers
EntryPageviews
United States
249650
Russia
22637
United Kingdom
14349
France
5730
Germany
3893
Canada
3568
Ukraine
3519
China
2946
Poland
1285
Ireland
1227

So you would think that out of all those views -and views of the posts outlining the books are high- one or two might buy a copy.  But no.

If you want fantasy posts or books full of fantasy and lies go on doing what you do and read those. I have a nice box full of my books and when they get deleted online in March I can sell them as rare and ask a much higher price.

I need to eat and pay bills like everyone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment