Total Pageviews

Monday 24 September 2018

Skinwalker Ranch, Woodwose, "Skinwalker Ranch UK" and more


People ask why I do not believe any of the bovine excreta coming out about Skinwalker Ranch.  Well, for one thing there is absolutely nothing -zero- in the way of anything even providing tentative evidence that anything has ever happened there.

I write again that the main stories -it is important that I use the word "story" because if I felt something had any credibility I would use the word "account"- all come from one specific source, the "caretaker" of the property and his family.

When I stumbled onto George Knapp's 2008 "Hunt For The Skinwalker" talk recorded by MUFON LA, I thought: "Really?  Recorded?  Two scientists saw this huge entity move through some kind of dimensional portal??"  Well, I bought the book.  Please, do not laugh -even I have to learn the hard way some times.

I noted Knapp changed a couple of incidents during his talk but, having given more than a few talks in the past I know the stress involved and a bright light, a distraction -all can make you go "off script".   The book would have everything set out in order

A new property out in the wilds and a 400 lb hyena-wolf-like creature appears out of the blue and...no problem; you let the kids pet it.  A few minutes later you shoot it in the side and it looks at you and walks off.  That one simple story immediately had me saying out loud "Oh no. Is this all ---??"

As I read one it became quite obvious that "someone" was pulling a fast one -a con. I made my views clear here: http://terryhooper.blogspot.com/2018/07/skinwalker-ranch-just-more-ufological.html

Who ever is putting up all of this money to 'study' Skinwalker Ranch I'd hate to think he is being conned.

But it does not surprise me since the champion of all of this hokum is George Knapp. 

George Knapp who, at MUFON LA, 21st January, 1998, gave the talk "Bob Lazar and Area 51, Russian UFOs and Colonel Philip Corso".  Speaking like a sinner who just found religion (and a potentially profitable story) and it did not take physicist, Stanton T. Friedman long to really get to the bottom of Lazar.

Of course, it was one of those "Three lettered agencies" (probably someone from one of those agencies sitting at a nearby table -nice touch) who were recruiting just anyone who suited their ends that picked Lazar and what a find he was.

Anyone with brains knew Lazar was a fraud and enough documentation was produced by SERIOUS ufo researchers to back up that claim.



Roll on the years and "Area 51, Flying Saucers and Bob Lazar" the talk given on 4th October, 2014 in Kopenhagen, Denmark.  Knapp still extolling the tripe.


Stanton T. Friedman had this to say about Lazar


So what about the much hyped documentary?   This seems to sum up what everyone is saying -I have not seen it so cannot comment.


Do not get me wrong: when I first heard of the whole Skinwalker Ranch it seemed that there were scientific teams with all the latest tech gear doing exactly what I have been saying needs doing for thirty years.

If a book could be as full of hot air as Knapp at his MUFON LA Skinwalker Ranch talk then this book was filled to bursting point.  According to someone who has seen the documentary: "All it promised.  I was pumped.  I sat down glued to the screen.  I left and realised -there was nothing. Tall tales and that was it. I felt conned".

I am guessing no real worn-shoes investigators who knew how to investigate and question witnesses was paid to be on the team?  The "science guy" who saw the figure crawl out of the 'tunnel' -I would have insisted on a psychological evaluation and drug test.

There are areas of great interest but from all I have heard, read and seen the Skinwalker Ranch is a hyped up con or, at best, someone being duped out of money.  Now that all the fakers and hoaxers can travel to the site -or gate at least- we are inundated with more stories, more fake video clips.As a site for scientific investigation it is dead.


Ted Phillips and Marley Woods seemed interesting but then we have, as with Skinwalker Ranch, reports of  one or more long haired, bullet-proof "creatures". Now, I have the greatest respect for Phillips and the work he has done on physical evidence from UFO cases, however, when everyone jumps on the "this is not extra terrestrial it has to be inter-dimensional" wagon I give up.

Why does it have to be "inter-dimensional"?  The "objects are just too small" sounds like your brain farted.  Back in 1979 I had thousands of reports in front of me that I had to sift for use in the study and in one day I realised that -excluding all the hoaxes, misidentifications etc- there were two totally separate phenomena involved.  I am not the world's greatest mind but I saw that clearly but ufologists appear to have a form of mental blockage:

"Oh these are all extraterrestrial craft...oh, that cannot be ET....it must be inter-dimensional!"

Really?  You need a fucking mental enema.  Pardon the language.  I get angry when people who have perfectly good brains appear to be one miss-thought away from being unable to wipe their own backsides.  I am quite sure that there are people out there who feel the same as me.

"The UK Skinwalker Ranch" -the lights filmed are all aircraft lights. livestock deaths and accidents out at sea are just that.  A "predator" that "strikes on land, in the sea and in the air" and this is based on -personal fantasy?  Oh -"a mysterious creature", too.  Fantasy.  And the response of these people is to attack sceptics because "we know what you think and how you work" -which shows the lack of logic.  Debunkers are debunkers.  I think these people need to understand what a "sceptic" is; if you have evidence then present it so that it can be studied and learnt from -one way or another.  Someone shaking a tree (if that is what happened) is not the first footage of a UK bigfoot or woodwose or whatever you want to call it.  A stick found in woodland is still not proof you have found a bigfoot communication stick.  Noises at night in forestry and woodland?  Guess what -things live in forests and woods -including homeless people.

Get evidence and present it.  If it is explainable do not have a cerebral haemorrage.  Keep looking.

I spent 1977-2018 talking to gamekeepers, poachers, land owners and others who live in forests and woods and they'll admit to seeing UFOs, non-native cats and 'ghosts' but no one has ever offered up the fact that there is a population of wildmen in the UK.  I have written about real wildmen. I have written about Sasquatch.  Yes, I do know what I am talking about and I will look at anything with an open mind.

Do you know the greatest stumbling block to solving these mysteries?

People.  The people who claim to be looking into wildmen, Bigfoot, UFOs or whatever. Name-calling, lying, cheating, faking, stealing one anothers data and breaking up into little factions.  the latest is the UK wildmen in a feud with the Centre for Fortean Zoology (forgive the bad language). And here is what almost makes me collapse with fits of laughter: these people then criticise "Science" (in general because they do not appear to know which branch of Science they are blaming) for "not taking us and our work seriously".

Why do I not work with groups?  Please.

Ufology , cryptozoology and most of these other groups appear to have vanished so far up their own rectums that even seven Zeta Reticulans with the finest probe in the galaxy can't get in.

When I contact you (privately) and say that I am interested in what you are looking into and would be interested in seeing what evidence you have  and make it clear that this is in the strictest confidentiality (in 45 years I have never breached a promise of confidentiality) I do not expect to then be publicly (on Face Book or in a forum) called names including "debunker".  And when you apologise PRIVATELY not publicly you show just how trustworthy you are.

You want a little hobby that will make your life seem a little more exciting then go for it but never ever demand that Science take you seriously if you cannot be serious.

Skinwalker Ranch has more credibility.

No comments:

Post a Comment