Total Pageviews

Thursday 15 January 2015

There Is NO "UK Bigfoot"

I keep getting asked about Bigfoot in the UK.

Sigh.

In Medieval times there may have very well been a relict population of wild man BUT they certainly did not survive after the 15th century.  There are absolutely no accounts of wild men after that.  I dealt with regular men and women who were living feral -including in the wilder parts of the UK (hermits almost)- in Some More Things Strange and Sinister.

It is only in the past 7-8 years that there have been such claims from what might be called the fringe of Cryptozoology in the UK.  The people I avoid.  Knocks and even "calls" I have heard have no comparison with those recorded in the US/Canada.  Footprints -fake.

I cannot put it simpler than that.  It's just plain rubbish.

Fantasy and money-making.

No comments:

Post a Comment