Total Pageviews

Sunday 8 July 2018

Skinwalker Ranch. Just more Ufological Baloney -Update 26 08 2022

Four years later its nice to see people are agreeing with my original assessments. Hey, they even agree with me about the whole Lou Elizondo and "revellations" the public is being conned and the only question is "Why?"
We should not dismiss the idea that increased funding for defence  is not the reason. Or to hide technology being tested.
  If "The Truth is out there" then no one is telling us that truth.
 



Let me state at the very outset that when I saw George Knapp's presentation I sat up and paid attention. Here were people taking a scientific approach and doing what I have always said needed doing: pick a locale, put in what cameras and scientific instruments you can get and dig in.

I bought Knapp's book and some other book on the Skinwalker Ranch.  I prepared to have my mind blown and got a note pad ready because I was going to ask specific questions about footage and events.

A family arrive on a ranch and a gigantic hyena like creature strolls up and they casually let the kids pet it before it goes on to try to grab a calf and the father shoots the hyena-like beast but the bullet has no effect and the animal mopes off.

I re-read that again.

Then again.

My first thought was "bovine excrement".

It rang so false...I mean, you have kids and some calf-sized hyena-like creature walks out of the wilderness and up to your car do you say "Hey, go pet it, kids!" No. You get your kids in the vehicle and lock the doors and assess what you are dealing with.

But I skipped this.

I waited for the exciting revellations -back-up for what Knapp had talked about; the two scientists who saw the huge humanoid exit the light funnel....turns out only one saw this after he had gone off to "meditate".  So two scientists did NOT record anything on film while watching it -one did and it sounds like he was hysterical and not very cool-headed as you'd expect a scientist to be.  Just what was he "meditating" with?

Seriously; this is NOT how Knapp described the incident on podcasts and at his presentation. I think it fair to say that Knapp has more than a slight credibility problem.



Everything else that Knapp tells us and sounds almost impossible to explain falls to pieces. Well, there were the lights...but only something hardly visible that was not recorded clearly appeared.

It is worth emphasising that not one piece of real evidence, photograph or film footage has been released.

I think the man behind the money was being conned. Any good trickster can create a sulphurous or rotting egg smell.  Cattle vanishing mysteriously or cattle being sold on behind everybody's' back -or rustlers?   Even the incidents with cattle were not photographed and those things were big even to photograph in the specific places, etc. as described.

All of this weird stuff going on.  Oh, if only they would invent something that could be light-weight and carried about by someone -we could call it a "video camera"  or if only they would invent a phone you could carry about and that had an inbuilt camera/video camera. Damn.  When will Science catch up...wait: this things do exist but just not in the United States or to be more exact around Skinwalker Ranch.

The more I read the more the word "gullible" cropped up.  The 'mystery' starts and ends with the former property owners who continued on working the ranch. And guess who and their family are the main witnesses to the bizarre stuff?  What?  You guessed -how?

Well, it is so plain that even a police rookie would see it.

I would have LOVED for Skinwalker Ranch to be a genuine focal hot spot for phenomena.  I would have walked across the Atlantic to get there.

It turns out to be one more piece of ufological flim-flam that has since been taken over by the fantasists and hoaxers and those out to make money.  Every and any TV series from (hold in contempt) Ghost Adventures -try defending that piece of fantasy episode).  Oh, Jesse Ventura investigates....but so have, apparently, many dozens of others.

And what has come out of all of this -sadly, I watch a lot of videos on this stuff- malarkey ? Exactly what you might expect. Malarkey.

Once the fringe grabs on to a place or story it spins out of control.  Roswell, Aurora, Skinwalker Ranch -in the UK we had Warminster in the 1960s and there was any amount of dross talked and written about events there.


And now we have the movie that promises even more bunkum.  I am calling it out as I see it based on what I have read and seen: Skinwalker Ranch ios a set up hoax and con job.

A great pity.

There's no refund on Knapp's book. :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment