Total Pageviews

Thursday 15 August 2024

It Fell From A UFO -NO ONE Was Interested.

 Somewhere is a photo of me using a shovel in a gravel covered garden.

I was not digging but picking up the item you will see in the best6 photos my old camera can take! It's about 3 inches long and 2 inches thick.

Not claimed to be part of a "UFO" but allegedly was material that fell from one -you can see that it actually packed itself around the garden gravel.

Whatever the material was it was molten and fell in a very tidy gravel covered garden. So what is it?

No idea as this is now over 30 years old and no one I contacted was interested in analysing it.
I have only shown three people this item and never taken any photos to release but I took this from the container and thought "Why not?"


ALL PHOTOS (c)2024 T. Hooper/ AOP Bureau

No comments:

Post a Comment