Total Pageviews

Tuesday 31 October 2017

Books Will Be Deleted ~It Makes Sense

I had to make some decisions on the books available via the online store.  The Red Paper: Canids has sold one copies since it was published in 2014.  Pursuing The Strange and Weird ~zero copies sold.  Some Things Strange and Sinister and Some More Things Strange and Sinister have now sold ~altogether~ five copies since 2010 and 2012.

With From Beyond Time & Space I am not expecting anything great.  However, I am cutting back the available choices.

With those type of sales (or non sale) figures it is no big deal to remove them from the online store. Friends have their copies and I have a few copies for my own archive.  Books don't sell so why clutter up an online store?

My copies, incidentally, will not be for sale.

With From Beyond Time & Space I have taken some advice. I am not getting any younger so if the book doesn't sell after a year it, too, will be deleted.  Again, I will have my copies, friends will get their copies and that will be it.

No big loss to anyone since, if after all these years and the thousands of people who have seen the book posts and news no one has shown interest.  Cut dead weight.


No comments:

Post a Comment