Total Pageviews

Sunday 10 December 2017

Strange and Mysterious Beasts -completed



Just to update everyone.  The book is completed.  I am looking at a couple other subjects to include but as it stands, today, the manuscript is 293 pages and 91,034 words.  I haven't counted the photographs, maps and so on therefore I have no idea as to total!

I will not be making many friends. I have looked at various accounts of strange and mysterious beasts (wow, and that is the title of the book!) both old and new and whether I found any true mysteries as I had hoped you will have to wait and see.  However, I have reached a somewhat "controversial" conclusion about the shunka warak'in and that rather famous photograph plastered around the internet.

Although complete the book will not be published until January, 2018, well ahead of schedule and that is the joy of being your own publisher.

When the book is released a full list of contents will be published on this blog but the scope of the book is global!

No comments:

Post a Comment