Total Pageviews

Friday 14 September 2018

Pre-1980s Close Encounters of the Third Kind

I am very interested in hearing from people who have information on any Close Encounters of the Third Kind that might not have been previously reported.  That is a  case in which a UFO was seen in conjunction with a entity.

I am also interested in in incidents in which no UFO but only an entity was observed.

Whether a UFO investigator or the actual witness/percipient I'd be interested in hearing from you.

Although interested in UK reports I would also be interested in reports from outside the UK.

I will not accept anonymous emails and those will be marked as spam if received.  I treat every piece of correspondence as confidential and in the last 40 plus years that confidentiality has never been breached. It is important to stress that to any potential witnesses -no names are published anywhere.

It is that simple.  Just get in touch and we can take it from there.

When contacting me please mark your email "AOP C" so I know what it is about.
aopbureau@yahoo.co.uk

Thank You

No comments:

Post a Comment