Total Pageviews

Tuesday 11 September 2018

Strange Aliens From Outer Space And Others

I have just had to revert some posts to drafts so that they are no longer available.

My reason for doing this is quite simple: copyright theft.

You see, with the internet I know that there are a lot of people playing at being ufologists or cryptozoologists etc and they have no real knowledge or data base.  So they copy and paste huge chunks of my articles as their own.  That happens. Annoying but there you go.

But quite by accident I found out that a lot of UFO forums and sites are using illustrations I drew and, again, I have no problem solong as there is credit given to myself as the artist.  Pleading ignorance of the law is no excuse and this usage is known as copyright theft.

To be honest I am sick to death of everyone using my material and illustrations and giving no credit.

It stops now.  You use my illustrations without giving credit on your site I AM going to sue.

No comments:

Post a Comment