Total Pageviews

Sunday 23 June 2019

New AE-CE3K Face Book Page


The new Face Book page means that people can contact me directly in private.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/2463400933890105/

If someone wishes to make a report -old or new incident- then they can contact me via Face Book Messenger.  I cannot accept anonymous reports as those tend to be hoaxes and there are far too many of those out there.

 For this reason I -and me alone- will need to know a reportees real name but it will not be disclosed to anyone else without permission to do so. In 40 plus years I have never -despite a few newspaper attempts to offer me money for information- betrayed any witness(es) confidence. To do so would be unforgivable.

Messenger chat will be printed out for files but the message itself will be deleted for privacy reasons.

Your sighting/encounter may or may not have involved a UFO. It can be a recent or old encounter and if you told other people about what happened PLEASE ask them to confirm this as it adds weight to the report -again, strict confidentiality.

The Alien Entity and Close Encounters of the Third Kind Project is private and not associated with any UFO group or official body and is a continuation of the work that began in 1974.

Thank You.

No comments:

Post a Comment