Total Pageviews

Saturday 15 June 2019

Some Ufologists Appear To Be Worried

Quite honestly I find it very pathetic that certain factions want to close my blogs (this one and the AE/CE3K one) and silence me.

There have been a few attempts since I announced that I was re-opening the blogs and these came after I discovered Ufologists were actively attempting to stop word spreading about my books.  Honestly, they have NOT read either of the three UFO books but are terrified of the contents.  Why? Well you would need to ask them but I suspect that they have vested interests in perpetuating myths and lies (money).

Do I have any correspondence or documents to prove what I wrote about Budd Hopkins?  Well, read my book.  And for those ufologists finding it difficult to read a factual book, I re-posted three videos about Hopkins work.  Also, and I suppose these people to copy and paste rather than do serious research reading, there are plenty of online articles about Hopkins and Jacobs and their false research from credible authors who are not debunkers.

You set yourself up as a researcher or investigator and you ignore anything that might challenge your money/work or simply have done no research but are just using ufological 'names' then your books are obviously not of much value.

I treat every and anyone who contacts me with respect and openess but getting semi-literate emails from idiots  is where I draw the line.  Also a little odd that these all come on the same day...?

All of this written I have to say that it warms the old heart. Because, obviously, there are ufologists out there who are afraid of being exposed. Unless you want me to focus a lot of attention on you and your work and then write about what I find out -give it a miss. I have been in ufology and gathered quite a lot of information on ufologists in 40 plus years.

Leave ufology to serious researchers.

No comments:

Post a Comment