Total Pageviews

Wednesday 20 November 2019

Note

I will not bore anyone with a long story since there is no interest out there.  However, I have stated previously that I had certain financial constraints that prevented me from writing more in-depth posts -I even resorted to the very last resort: a PayPal donation tab (to the right). Any donations would have financially supported more content as well as the planned for video content.

Reaction from the many thousands of blog viewers was...zero.

Therefore, as from today, new content will be more rare with most of it going to the AOP Face Book page.  Also, as of today, I am no longer to launch any active investigations that involve travel -that is severely curtailed.

Since this blog moved to Blogger in 2011 there has been zero feedback which, considering the number of people viewing this blog, is extremely bad.

The blog may just be allowed to lapse into non use.


No comments:

Post a Comment