Total Pageviews

Sunday 10 May 2020

Ooh..."Anonymous" Commenters

I need to point out a few things.

Firstly, if you comment as "Anonymous" then your comment does not count. It carries no weight. It never gets past moderation. Just deleted.

Secondly, "I take it you are a skeptic"....boy, you have to be REALLY dumb to think ypou can use a word when you do not know its meaning.

Definition of skepticism. 1 : an attitude of doubt or a disposition to incredulity either in general or toward a particular object. 2a : the doctrine that true knowledge or knowledge in a particular area is uncertain. b : the method of suspended judgment, systematic doubt, or criticism characteristic of skeptics.

I prefer:

Somebody tells me "I saw a UFO" then I ask where?  When? What direction? How long did you observe it? What was the weather like? And I check weather bureaus and air traffic control to see if there might be an explanation from there. I do not say "Oh wow -you saw an ET craft!!" So yes I am a sceptic in the sense that I want evidence and have spent over 40 years looking for it -how long have you investigated and researched a subject for or is trash TV your 'research'?

See, goes both ways.

Thirdly: Ghost Adventures is the most fake, proven hoaxer TV show out there and it is all about entertaionment NOT scientific research or investigation.  You want to believe it is real? Go ahead. Take it as fun NOT as a serious subject.

I could go for "fourthly" but I really do not care and there is a reason why I do not: these "Anonymous" comments are from people who have never obviously read one of my books so have no idea about who I am, what I have experience or the work carried out by me over 40+ years. So they get deleted.

Don't get me wrong; if these persons had any balls and genuine conviction they would use their names and make their points.  They do not. They do not count as anything other than a person wasting their own time.

This is why their comments are never seen on the blog. If genuinbe people wish to comment I will not allow them to be the subject of anonymous idiots and their comments. This is a safe blog. 

Now I am not posting this in response to the non entities but so that visitors here understand I keep a firm hand on controlling what gets posted as a comment.

So, we're safe ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment