Total Pageviews

Saturday 10 April 2021

EVERYTHING Is Being Burnt. Everything.

 The amount of reader feedback on this blog in a decade has been zero. People steal a lot of original posts and use it as thjeir own but they are just sad.

The books do not sell. I often wonder why people visit this blog if their interest is so low that getting far more in print form is of no interest.

Last year I burnt a lot of data from the last 40 years because no one is going to profit from my work when I die pure and simple. Even my online book store has now been sorted out and it will be closed when the inevitable happens. Those books will be gone forever.

Today we had good weather so burning documents was a "go!"

This is a couple hundred pages looking at worldwide military and governments on UFOs and was a briefing document. A copy did exist at the MoD (unofficially)





When the drier weather is really set in all of the volumes of my CE3K/AE work from 1976-2021 will be incinerated. Same reason. All of the digitally saved files were deleted the other day and this is all going to save my family a lot of time in future!


I made it very clear over the years that the work had cost me many thousands in money over the decades and it needed backing or funding to continue. ZERO response and so very rare, some cases only I have details of and much more are going up in smoke.

This is reality. Thousands visit this blog and thousands more have seen the books here and nothing. Oddly, a real weight was lifted when I saw the papers buirning. Life is to short to do what no one is interested in even though everyone has been calling for this type of study for years,

3 comments:

  1. This is so sad to read. And I do understand your frustration. I have been in the UFO “business” since 1974 and have mostly seen expenses. But it puts ache in my heart to read that you are destroying your life’s work. I really hope that you may reconsider since saving important work for the future is important. I have been working with saving files from vanishing for the most part of my life. Now as a chairman for Archives for the unexplained. If you would like to get in contact you can find me here: clas.svahn@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sir, I've been in this topic since the 1960s and see the same frustrations that you cite. I do have considerable files but don't intend to destroy them for the same reason that Egyptian scribes chiseled into stone. If there is no record, nothing can be learned. We would know little of Egypt, which has stimulated curiousity and wonder for centuries. I could cite many figures in history who were not appreciated in their times but became significant later. But this can only happen if a legacy survives. I would not like the notion of being wiped from history and urge you to salvage what remains.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ciao Terry,
    strange you did not get reactions from your readers. I've been active in ufology since the mid-70s, I bought a few of your books and periodicals and can vouch they are more than worthy their price, either as investigation reports or as reasoned comments from a veteran fellow.
    Instead of destroying your own valuable work, which is an important part of your own life and surely deserves to remain as a testimony of what you've done, you may consider to save it in a specialized repository, which can grant you nobody will profit from it for money, as they did with other UFO archives, from the UK, too. I'm meaning our friends and fellows at AFU, in Sweden.

    ReplyDelete