Total Pageviews

Sunday, 30 August 2026

It Is ALL One Big Mess

 


 In the last few months I have tried to update report files.I have worked solidly to make sure that all the details are saved for posterity.  

With British Ufology I have found that one "majhor case" after another simply crumbled away. One particular Ufologist was involved in three of these and NOW, after being asked for any extra information, his fellow investigator has cast major doubt on the authenticity of what was reported. Checking one case the location is dubious but the name of the percipient does not appear in any registery for that county...ever.

Another tells a good story but this is how it went down:

Me: "Is it possible to please get a copy of the investigation report?"

Inv:"The details are in my book"

Me: "Well, I cannot put a whole book into a folder and the report itself would stand as better evidence"

after a delay:

Inv: "I can send you a word doc but if used it will need to be credited to me"

Me: "No problem  there. Thanks for your effort"

The email arrived. It was the chapter from his book. I contacted him again and explained that I would very much like to include an actual investigation report  in the files:

Inv: "There was only a standard UFO report form on the UFO"

Me: "Okay, can I get a copy of that please?"

Inv: "I don't know where it is. I think I ghave it to a Ufologist."

This was a case that Ufologist has pushed as major and involving "UFO abduction" and much, much more. All he had was his notes from his book and not even the report form which he gave away (ever hear of a photo copier?). The evidence for the case is ZERO. It canbnot be used as anything other than a file filler.

So how about another one of his "Major UFO incident and abduction" cases that he has written and spoken of extensively?  No report.  A third case.... well, he is not getting back to me on that one (it has been a couple weeks).

This is not a fluke. Two other authors recently told me they havce no idea where their notes are on "significant" cases and I suspect that there are no reports and that means those cases have to be classed as LOW evidence (opne even admits to ignoring a letter from teenage witnesses BECAUSE they were "kids".

Out of ten 'Ufologists' who wrote books on abductionshow many do you think know how to get in touch with the percipients or have stayed in touch with them?  Not a single one. They got what they wanted -info for a bvook or chapter in a book and that was it.

Mona Stafford is the last surviving member of the trio said to have been abducted in Liberty, Kentucky in 1975. That was a major case with all the extra anecdotal evidence and look what happened. The trio were milked dry for everything to go into magazines and books and then dumped. Even the 'stellar' MUFON had no idea about the case until I reminded them and they had no contact details. They did not know that two of the women had passed away. Mona Stafford appeared on a news (TV) item back in the mid 2000s and I have tried newspapers and even the reporter/TV station that interviewed her -no contact details. I try and try and try but a failure every time.

Here is another: Kelly Cahill involved in one of the most spectacular UFO abduction cases (1993 Australia). Multiple on board percipients and physiological evidence and independent corroboration and the Paranormal Research Australia report would have all the tech and scienbtific analyses to make it as close to absolute evidence as you can get.  Kelly did the UFO conference circle pointing this out and it was bviously wearing her down based on the body language at times. Then....someone in PRA gave out the names of the witnesses who had come forward based on their anonimity being preserved. A court case against PRA and the report has never appeared (likely due to legal reasons).

Yes, Ufologists ****** up everything.

The PRA would not respond to me -and I have tried a few times. So I tried to contact Cahill: dead end. I contacted any Australian UFO group I could find. Two had never (?!) heard of the case and the others "no idea".  Yes, a truly major UFO event screwed up by the investigators (and I have always been open to hearing their side of things) and the known main witness.... no one knows where she is.  I suspect that after all the work Cahill put into making facts known the betrayal of witness confidentiality (as in the case of the three Liberty percipients) and what ensued she simply walked away and got on with her lifr.

We lost the Kathy Reeves family encounter from 1965 BECAUSE of a lazy Ufologist. We lost all the details from Eupora, 1973 BECAUSE of racist Ufologists and there is a catalogue of such histories. 

We have lost cases that may have been historically significant and no one is interested in 2026 because there is no money ot great publicity for them.

THAT is Ufology.

No comments:

Post a Comment