Total Pageviews

Sunday, 23 August 2026

Let Me Make It Clear: There Is No Such Thing As The British Bigfoot -Prove Me Wrong


 The whole British Bigfoot situation is a con as well as down to very susceptable minds.

I have a very big library -ghosts, crypto, Fortean, UFOs and so on. In absolutely none of those is there reference to a large hairy humanoid (often cited is a "ghost case" where "cavemen" were seen around a fire. Woodwose are interesting but if there was anything they became extinct pre-12th century.
For my other work I have a BIG wildlife library with books and references going back to Medieval times. Books on hunting. On quadrupeds and other species even "oddity" reports but not one single mention of anyone ever reporting a "Bigfoot".
I spoke to many dubious people for my EAR work as well as l;and owners/estate managers, game keepers and they would tell me about ghosts as well as big cats and some of these people were born and raised in "active British Bigfoot areas" and guess what? Never a single word about a giant hairy man.
I think many sightings are due to altered states, misidentifications -some "hairy menm" turn out to be people in gillie suits. Others are fantasists.
I once offered to look at evidence gathered since I am what people keep calling a "noted naturalist" and these people were stating experts would not study the evidence. My offer had me slandered on one of the groups and members were told NOT to share anything with me. The group owner later apologised but would not tell her members she was wrong and it was okay to share so....
Then there was a fella told me to check out his "unchallengable"evidence on You Tube. A "tree knocking stick". It turns out that it was a stick found in the middle of a forest. "How did it get there?" I was challenged. Just search this blog for British Bigfoot.
It was a stick in the middle of woodland. It broke off a tree but "why was there no other sticks that size in the spot?" I was asked. Someone could have just picked it up for a dog or any reason.
It was a stick in the middle of the forest.
The response came back (in his mind I imagined the 1812 overture playing at full volume and a massive fireworks display going on) "You lose the argument. You cannot explain it!!!" and he then went into cheering himself for beating the debunker (but not with a stick found in the middle of a forest).
US TV shows and You Tube suddenly created the abductyion craze in the UK and everyone who watch "UFO Hunters" got their black urban combat gear and were Ufologists.
Then the US paranormal shows flooded You Tube and demonic possession, haunted houses, hell holes/gateways to Hell were in every British property. Everyone bought their urban combat (black of course) combat gear and became ghost hunters or paranormal experts.
In both of those genres made up, fabricated, lies were intreoduced as facts and "always having been recorded". None of it was. You Tube is not a training service.
Then, of course, US TV shows got into monsters and Bigfoot and then, suddenly, the UK was having Bigfoot sighted everywhere and "there have always been reports" -NO there have not. My late friends and I looked into every single thing that was odd or weird to look into it and get evidence or disprove it.
NEVER EVER a single British Bigfoot which, like the Owlman and other "cryptids" you can trace the origins back to and friends of a certain disreputable Fortean group. Lies are publicity and cash.
I can at least claim to have observed a mysterious primate in forestry with four other people present....but that was in Germany.

No comments:

Post a Comment