Total Pageviews

Wednesday, 2 September 2026

It's all about selling lies -Charles Fort proved it


Charles Hoy Fort

 "I can't give you the name but I can tell you---"

"I strongly protect the witnesses so I am not prepared to give a name"

"I re-write hand written statements from witnesses to hide their identity"

"I have dealt with thousands of UFO abductees every year. Their identities are hidden"

"people may say the reports are just made up. Let them. I protect witness anonymity"

Phrases used by frauds in Ufology, Forteana, Cryptozoology, "ghost hunting" etc.  Yes, protect the anonymity as requested but you need to show more trusted people in your field who the witnesses are even if you mask their addresses.

Certain cases I have asked people with no connection to the subject to just look at the necessary part that shows a percipient/witness is named and that what I have written is truthful to t6he account I was given. These people have no interest in my "crazy stuff" BUT if anyone questions something I can call on them to state that they have seen the report and names of those involved. The important thing is that I can prove who said or wrote what.

People have come out over the years to give their stories, however, I still will not identify them as I gave them a promise of confidentiality BUT if they ask someone to check with me I will confirm details.

In the last couple of years report after report after report has fallen by the wayside  for reasons such as "There was never a full report" (??) or "there was just a standard UFO report form-no idea where it is now" and, an actual standard response: "No idea where the witness(es) are now. Lost contact with them years ago" and... no proof that in certain major cases the percipient even existed. And I am talking well known CE3K cases. Many just have a Low rating because those investigators associated with them have been outed as faking reports for unknown reasons since the 1970s but will not say which of their reports these were. In other words out of 100 reports we cannot accept and verify which are genuine.

Someone has "thousands of UFO abduction reports a ytear" I am calling out as a liar as absolutely no proof of this exists. These people are telling those reporting a UFO sighting that they were likely abducted and push them into regression hypnosis on the first investigator visit.  we use our "hypnotherapist and psychic" ... you just lost credibility.

There are NOT millions of abductions each year around the world. There are not "Hundreds of thousands" either. Likely not even "many hundreds". I believe they are rare but every case of sleep paralysis, altered state etc is taken as a genuine UFO abduction. 

Evidence?  Check out the various US haunting TV shows and TWICE I watched someone say: "I looked at my bedside clock and it was 1.00am. I  turned over. When I turned back it was 3.30  -I loist two-and-a-half hours!!"  It's called sleep.

A 'UFO abductee': "I recall that it was 1 am and I was having trouble sleeping  but closed my eyes and then I looked at the clock and it was 5 am!!"  Again: it is called sleep (that fella got more sleep than I get!).

You need to record all details. Always maintain contact with a percipient if only to see if anything has happened to them since the first encounter.  You make a full report of what is known -NOT jump straight in with hypnosis. Alkways make sure that you can prove you have a genuine report and, never ever do what five different ufologists have tried with me "Oh, the full report is in my book...you can buy a copy?"  

Charles Fort, incidentally, was on abvious fibber or very bad archivist because reports he dates to certain newspapers do not exist. Details of events do not exist as he reported them.  I know because for 50 years I have searched the archives, scrolled through books and historical records and... well, Fort was the Poster Child for Cryptozoology, Forteana and Ufology not to mention ghost hunters. I do suspect, however, that Fort's insistence that there should NOT be a Fortean Society was because he made a lot up and probably was a jokester.  All the evidencer is in my archives.

No comments:

Post a Comment