Total Pageviews

Sunday 15 September 2019

Time to probably call it a day.

Since 2011 there have been 1125 posts on this blog and -not including chat between myself and a friend- only three comments.

No comments, no passing along news items or links and certainly no books sold.  Yet over 369,000 views -and a lot of original material being used by others as their own.

18th September, this coming Wednesday, if there is no change then after 9 years I give up.  You want unbiased, factual and fully referenced material -buy the books because there is no backing or support for this blog and I have tried many times in the past.

It was only when I realised that this blog -on blogger at least- had been going 9 years that I decided life is too short to keep giving and doing all the work from free.

Time to probably call it a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment