Total Pageviews

Wednesday 28 October 2020

"Retirement" -pfah!

 


"Noted British naturalist and scientific investigator Terry Hooper has announced his retirement...."

I was sent a link to a wildlife blog that carried this item...then two other non wildlife blogs. All very nice biographies and noting that I wa a sceptical investigator in "a number of fields" but not a debunker. 

I have been in contact with the three blogs and the posts have been removed.  I believe this all started when I posted about Covid19 putting a stop to field investigations. I have not retired...I've looked and my dictionary does not seem to have that word in it.

I may not be able to travel and investigate things but there is still the internet and as I pointed out in a post yesterday I am still doing field work but closer to home...actually in my garden.

https://exoticanimalsregister.blogspot.com/2020/10/trail-cams-foxes-hedgehogs-and-killer.html

I still write and am currently looking into the little known CAV case from Peru to re-assess it. My invitation to serious researchers to cooperate on the CE3K/AE study is still open and so to is my fox and felid study. By December I hope that my paper on what some UK police wildlife officers called "Hooper Cats" should be ready.

Things on this blog and others will be quiet since I cannot afford time to work on posts that get no reactions anymore.

I do have eight (8) books available so if you want to support the continuing book pleas consider buying one!

"Retirement" -pfah!

No comments:

Post a Comment