Total Pageviews

Saturday 31 July 2021

Thomas Ferrario and the Marley Woods Case Update

My comment left afterthe video

Interesting listen. However I am now going to be a pain in the ass. There are some photos of lights -interesting but any sceptic is going to say "They could be fake". Plenty of accounts of "this" or "that" happening but it seems that after all of this time there is no hard evidence -if I am wrong PLEASE point me in the right direction.

A horse 'exploded' but remains as well as the barn were destroyed.

No evidence then.

People suffered microwave overdoses. Interesting but says who -are there medical reports confirming any of this because if there are that would take this whole thing up a few notches.

The hair; as someone who has submitted hair samples before I know that there are many reasons WHY they fail to get identified -is the test report available? Standard would be to get 2 labs to check independently.

Has the pawprint cast been looked at by naturalists and zoologists for an opinion?

The critter photo is ...a blob and gives no evidence or data.

I am a sceptic NOT a debunker but I see claim after claim yet we get no evidence despite Phillips promising such more than ten years ago -see the various interviews and MUFON talks on You Tube.

I WANT to see the evidence but so far Marley falls in the same category as Skinwalker for me: a lot of talk, a few vague images but no solid evidence presented.

No comments:

Post a Comment