Total Pageviews

Sunday 27 September 2015

Strange Phenomena In Germany....

Hello. I notice that there are a lot -a lot-  of views from Germany.  Up until the mid 1990s I used to be in contact with German UFO and strange phenomena investigators -CENAP, etc..

However, looking at the internet I can find no credible investigators or groups looking at Cryptozoology and other phenomena in Germany.  In fact, in the late 1990s I was contacted by German police regarding Big Cat sightings there -possibly via my work with UK police forces.

But I would like to know what is happening now -paranormal, creature sightings, UFOs but my Germain is not great at the moment so I'm having to get back into using it.  So, if you know of German groups or have links PLEASE let me know!

THANKS

http://terryhooper.blogspot.co.uk/2015/01/naja-ich-bin-wirklich-ganz-normal.html

No comments:

Post a Comment