Total Pageviews

Tuesday 17 May 2016

All Time Most Viewed AOP Postings


When I first posted this back in 2016 I only included the top 5 posts and wondered whether other posts had taken over in popularity since then?

The simple answer is "not really" and one of the reasons for this could be that whole chunks of text from those posts have been used without acknowledgement or permission since they appeared. Even You Tubers have used information only I came up with.

See, proper financing I would be producing videos on these topics. Oh and once I understood that Mountain Monsters was sheer entertainment I became a huge fan -series 6 just aired and I watched it online and it was SUPERB!

Any way back to 2016 then the update!
--------------------------------------------------------
I wondered just what were the most viewed postings on this blog and so I decided to check.  Here, folks, are the top 5!


(1)  I Believe That Ghost Adventures Has "Lost It" was posted on 4th January, 2015 and has been viewed
some 23,808 times.

(2)  The "Unidentified" Corfu Sea Creature was posted on 28th October, 2015 and has been viewed some 2,435 times.


(3)  Strange Sea Creature Found In Persian Gulf & Others was posted on 27th July, 2013 and has been viewed 1,781 times.

(4)  Phenomena X –Things Strange And Sinister: Lake And Sea Monsters was posted on 20th November, 2012 and has had 898 views

(5)  Ben Matine Sasquatch Footage and The Yeti Of Bourganeuf was posted on the 15th January, 2012 and has been viewed 543 times.

It disappoints me that a post stating the obvious, in other words that Zak Bagans and crew helped instigate a great many false claims, hoaxes and even faked the video footage in their pilot documentary that helped seal their TV careers, has had so many views.  



I am glad that postings 2-4 show that there is an interest in unidentified sea creatures.  It's sad to think that, perhaps, there are far fewer of these marine creatures thanks to Man but I hope one day we'll get good close up images of a living creature.  

Sasquatch.  How can you go wrong?  Let's not mention Mountain Monsters okay?

I know that it is rare -rarer than the chances of seeing an unknown sea creature or Sasquatch even- for anyone to comment on blog postings these days but if you have commented here -Thank You.  It shows I'm not posting to myself and I have actually got some people to think about something.

So any change since 2016?  Here are the details:

28625
2512
1030
1030
1028
440
304
295

Well, you can see what attracts the attention. The Martin Clunes post was in regard to a statement he made about fox hunting being nice and traditional -anyone who claims to be a major dog lover (and gets TV series out of that) as well as a general animal lover and supports packs of dogs ripping up another member of the dog family deserves every bit of bad press that can be given.

A good time to mention my "explosive natural history book" on foxes, etc -The Red Paper:Canids

The Red Paper: CANIDS
http://www.lulu.com/shop/terry-hooper-scharf/the-red-paper-canids/paperback/product-23742681.html

I'll try to keep blogging here but if you have encountered strange creatures or any phenomena -genuinely- I really am VERY interested in hearing from you.  I know I have made that appeal 2-4 times a year since 2011 but I live in hope!

blacktowercg@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment